Planning and the right equipment are the keys to safe hiking!
10 recommendations of the Alpine Association for the reduction of risks!
1) difficulty and length, ascent and descent, and weather conditions must be clarified
2) Adjust the objective personal conditions
3) use a complete, standards-compliant equipment
4) do not enter in case of thunderstorms
5) Wire rope anchors and Check critical
6) Check the partner entry
7) keep adequate spacing
8) Clear agreement when overtaking
9) Caution falling rock
10) Respect Nature and Environment